Winery Tours in Buchanan, MI
Ever wondered what goes into creating the perfect bottle of vino? Uncover the rich history of our winery and explore our modern winemaking facilities during our casual walking tours, given daily May through October at our Buchanan location.
Current Tour Hours:
Tours will resume Summer 2018
Whether you are visiting us in Buchanan, Bridgman or Saugatuck, you’re sure to enjoy the Tabor Hill tasting experience. Our friendly wine experts are excited to guide you through our selection of award-winning wines, including our most recent releases, classic favorites, sparkling wines and even our non-alcoholic juices.
From the driest reds to the sweetest whites, you’re sure to uncover a new favorite or two.
Current Buchanan Tasting Room Hours:
Monday & Tuesday: 11 am – 5 pm ET
Wednesday—Sunday: 11 am – 8 pm ET
Tasting: $10 per person
(Refunded with purchase of 4 bottles of wine.)
Tasting Room Etiquette
- Please designate a driver and drink responsibly. We are not permitted to serve visibly intoxicated people even if they have a designated driver.
- If you are part of a private outing or large group (8 or more), please call ahead so that we can arrange for the best tasting experience.
What to Expect at a Wine Tasting
- A friendly wine expert will guide you through the tasting, explaining each variety as you drink. You’ll learn about the tasting notes, deducing the aromas and flavors that make each variety unique.
- Wines will be served beginning with the white wines, followed by red wines, then dessert wines.
- Ask questions! We are excited to share our knowledge of wine with you during your visit to Tabor Hill.