50th Anniversary Throwback Dinner
April 23 — April 24
Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
185 Mt. Tabor Rd.
2021 marks Tabor Hill's 50 years of winemaking in Southwest Michigan! Tabor Hill has a storied history that includes many wine awards, fans like legendary comedian Bob Hope, and served at least five times at the White House beginning with President Gerald Ford’s tenure. This 50th-anniversary celebration honors that legacy, our reputation as a must-stop destination in southwest Michigan’s wine region, and our passion for creating unique varietals appreciated by wine lovers everywhere.
To kick off the 50th season, we are bringing back delicious dishes that have been favorites on menus from year's past. We will also be releasing our new 50th anniversary, limited-edition, dry-red blend, Meritage. It will be available to the public on our Tabor Hill properties and online to our Vineyard Premier members only.
Friday, April 23, 4 to 9pm
Saturday, April 24, 4 to 9pm
Times are in Eastern Standard Time
Reservations are highly recommended for this weekend dinner special event. To make your weekend reservation, please call us at (269) 422-1161.
Group Size Details
We cannot seat groups of over 6 (six) people due to the current Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Guidelines & Orders. Tables are limited to six (6) people from no more than two (2) households. Also, face masks must be worn when not seated at your table.
This is not a FREE or TICKETED event. This is a special menu event.
These items will be available on a special menu, ale carte. Our regular dinner menu will be available Friday and Saturday, along with the Surf & Turf ($30) and Prime Rib ($25) specials.
- Artichoke Bread | $12 | Baked French bread topped with a spicy artichoke dressing, salami, and parmesan cheese.
- Mesquite Grilled Shrimp | $16 | Served in a tangy apricot sauce
- Maryland Soft Shell Crab | $18 | Pan-seared soft shell crab topped with a lemon beurre blanc.
- Baked Brie | $12 | Lightly baked and topped with chopped tomatoes, spice blend, and pesto sauce. Served with toasted French bread.
- Grape Leaf Salmon | $30 | 7 oz salmon filet wrapped in grape leaves, grilled, and served with a lemon beurre blanc. Served with wild rice and seasonal vegetable.
- Seafood Pasta | $30 | Shrimp and Scallops sautéed in garlic butter with a splash of vodka and tomatoes. Tossed with black squid-ink pasta.
- Filet Mignon | $38 | Marinated 7oz filet, pan-seared and served with mushroom demi-glace. Served with choice of baked potato/mashed potato/baked sweet potato and seasonal vegetable.
- Lamb Lollipops | $38 | Coffee crusted and pan-seared. Served with choice of baked potato/mashed potato/baked sweet potato and seasonal vegetable.